|On-Line NRHA Records Agreement:
- National Reining Horse Association Membership ID numbers and PIN Numbers are to be used
only by the NRHA member to whom they have been assigned.
- If NRHA determines that someone other than the NRHA member is using the NRHA ID number
or PIN NUMBER, the numbers will be considered inactive.
- Members may be suspended from NRHA for using and/ or representing themselves as
- NRHA members have the duty to protect and preserve the membership and licensing records and the
property of NRHA, including NRHA data made available to NRHA members via the NRHA Website.
- It is the duty of members to use such data only for the purposes which NRHA has granted conditional
- Any publication of data covered by this policy shall carry the following designation:
"The following information was provided by the National Reining Horse Association from its
official records. All rights reserved by the National Reining Horse Association."